Subject: Question from Denmark about NIS2
From: Agnes Rønberg <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info", "Laura Laaster", "Riina Soobik"
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 09:30:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications,

I am a journalist at the Danish tech media Version2 and I have some 
questions about the Estonian implementation of NIS2, the European cyber 
security directive. I am collecting info from different countries.

- Has a bill or a draft of a national bill been published yet? If not, when 
is it expected to be published?
- When is it expected that the law(or multiple laws) will be passed? Does 
Estonia expect to meet the deadline of 17th October to implement the law?
- Which authority(ies) is responsible for supervision of the law?
- Where can I read more about the Estonian implementation of NIS2?

I look forward to hearing from you, preferably within this week.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Agnes Rønberg
Redaktør for ComplianceTech │ Journalist ved Version2 & Radar
Telefon: +45 30421317
Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Læs Ingeniørens kilderegler <https://ing.dk/redaktion/kilderegler> .

 <https://teknologiensmediehus.dk/>